cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Unable to send pictures after last update

I installed the last update to my Galaxy S9 and now I cannot send pictures from my Galaxy. Through Whats App, Text, Email Or even uploading pictures to Facebook.

Why is this happening and how can I fix it.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Re: Unable to send pictures after last update

Is this only happening in gallery via the share button?

Highlighted
Asteroid

If I choose to send from the gallery or go to text message first or even what's app and then add the image. The image will come up but when selecting it to send nothing happens. It doesn't allow me to "select" the image

Highlighted
Astronaut

I am in the same boat. The last update, February?, my phone so, has been jacked up. I keep printing off pictures and deleting pictures, nothing is helping. Only apps I have are the ones I actually use everyday or weekly. I am so sick if this. I'm ready to get rid of it and go to an iphone! My phone is not that old, maybe a year, and here I am. It has 64 GB. This is so annoying.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Thanks for sharing. Glad I'm not the only one. My phone is also not that old and I use this phone to run my business as well. I'm not sure if going to Sprint store will help me.

Highlighted
Asteroid

If you are trying to send it over wifi that's most likely the problem. The latest update will not allow mms or pictures to send over wifi. You have to turn wifi off and then turn data on. Such a scam.

Highlighted
Astronaut

The same story with my S9 after the last update. Is this the way Samsung is pushing its customers to buy new phones?

Also Dropbox stopped working. It works fine on any other device.

Why the F Samsung is pushing updates that are screwing up the customers?

P.S> You can attach pics trough the message but it takes forever - like 30-40 seconds.