cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asteroid

Unwanted popups from "Find my Mobile" keep coming and I can't shut off the notifications

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Recently I started getting popup notifications for Find my Mobile. At one point I turned it on and the popups kept coming. I turned it off and still get the popups. Each time I make a change, it asked for passwords at 2 places. The first was my Samsung password, then the second wasn't clear what it was for so I put in Google password (didn't work) then Samsung again. It is annoying to mess around with this app and I don't think I would even need it.

This is extremely annoying and I just want to shut off notifications all together, and if I can't, I'd like to uninstall the app.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Astronaut

Re: Unwanted popups from "Find my Mobile" keep coming and I can't shut off the notificatio

JUMP TO SOLUTION

One of the first things I tried, it won't allow me to turn off the notifications.

@CLF  wrote:

Hey, 

@user3voWP5XWZq

Try opening the find my mobile app and select the 3 vertical dots in the upper right hand corner. Select the option Notifications and on the menu that opens turn off the notification category New features. 

Best regards, 

CLF 

View solution in original post

93 REPLIES 93
Astronaut

Re: Unwanted popups from "Find my Mobile" keep coming and I can't shut off the notificatio

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you heard back, mine is doing the same thing. It is super annoying and ypu cant even turn off the notification.

Re: Re: Unwanted popups from "Find my Mobile" keep coming and I can't shut off..

JUMP TO SOLUTION
same
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My wife was getting them on her S9 - several times a day. I went into applications and did a "Force Stop". They haven't happened since. I don't knownif its a cure or a coincidence, but they have stopped.

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Seconded. I tried to turn the entire app off, since it's literally impossible to turn off its push notifications. Still gave me popups.

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This just started happening to me today as well except I've never had find my mobile enabled (have had this phone almost 3 years). I keep getting a notification asking me to enable find my mobile every 5-10 minutes despite having it turned off. Also can't disable notifications either.

Super, super annoying.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, 

@user3voWP5XWZq

Try opening the find my mobile app and select the 3 vertical dots in the upper right hand corner. Select the option Notifications and on the menu that opens turn off the notification category New features. 

Best regards, 

CLF 

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That doesn't work

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That does not work.

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

One of the first things I tried, it won't allow me to turn off the notifications.

@CLF  wrote:

Hey, 

@user3voWP5XWZq

Best regards, 

CLF 

View solution in original post