cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Update android 10

I want to update my s9 plus to Android 10 but when I try from the settings menu it says that it is updating the same thing happens with the smart switch program using the PC, it is worth mentioning that the model is the SM-G965U the phone was bought in the United States , the company is from AT&T and currently my line is from that company, is there any way to update the software to Android 10? I'm using Android 8, I'm from Mexico.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Re: Update android 10

your security patches are based upon your phones carrier so you should be having up to date software
Highlighted

I understand, but I will not be able to have version 10 of android then? I was investigating a little about that and I found that the cause may be due to the ip since I am in Mexico and I need to connect to a server in the US, do you think that is a possible cause that I cannot update?

Highlighted
Supernova

@Samsung_mcsitgl 

Can you postsome more info for us?

• What's your Note 9's software version currently from Settings if you search for Software Update?
  • Do you have automatic checks for updates available?

I know the One UI 2.1 just started it's release so you should get that soon.

It looks like the Samsung Note 9 is getting updates in a phased release. Depending on your version, carrier, and country of origin that timing may vary. You can read more about the roll out here from a non-official source. Once the update is available you'll see it applied via Settings over the air. Make sure auto-update features are enabled for your device.

---

When prompted " ✓ Accept as Solution" if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 
Highlighted

Screenshot_20200813-161409_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20200813-161420_Settings.jpg

This is the software that the phone is using and the automatic updates are activated and I also look for the updates from settings -> software update -> check for updates when I press that option it always tells me that the software is updated even though I have android 8

Highlighted
Constellation

i have the Same problem
Highlighted
Constellation

i am in the states. s9+ on sprint. phone checks for updates and says it's up to date. any thoughts for me