cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userFkwwXBLBjB
Constellation

Re: Update flaws galaxy s9

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did your notification sounds delete all personalized tones? I have no tones for text messages except for the standard Samsung tones.

userT8wAR7HvO1
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I never had personalised tones because I always have my phone on silent

userILvuqVYFc3
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree one hundred percennt. when I bought the phone two weeks ago, the apps tab and format of all running apps (stacked) and access to multi windows was fine (original). Now, all of a sudden everything is changed. I can't get to multi-windows quickly. Is ther any way to change to stacked format for running apps?

Nebula

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Hold tight for the Good Lock 2019 update, allegedly coming on 3/8/19 (though it's not clear if it'll hit US markets that day).

Dan
Galaxy S9 SM-G960U on Xfinity Mobile + Gear S2 Classic
userPvZVlOR17c
Asteroid

S9+ pie update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How can I update my phone. As I know update is already released. but I still can't see any updates how can I update. I dont know what is the problem. How can I fix this I don't want to wait one year at this

Nebula

Re: S9+ pie update

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Is Pie out for your carrier? Is your phone from your carrier or an unlocked device?

Dan
Galaxy S9 SM-G960U on Xfinity Mobile + Gear S2 Classic
userPvZVlOR17c
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's not unlocked I'll buy it few days ago in different countriey. 

I'll normally use iPhone this is my first android phone I can't understand if update is here why I can't update my phone. It's not unlock 

Angel-Espinal
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have and unlocked device sm-g965U and dont see the update 

userPvZVlOR17c
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung is the worst phone company ever. Almost all Android phones take this update (one plus, LG, Nokia, Huawei and of course pixel 2 and pixel 3) except Samsung, and this phone prise high all of them. I will sell it soon worst phone company ever!!! !!! 

Jmac19
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION