cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nisielezi
Cosmic Ray

Well i bought a day a go a galaxy s9 plus (verizon)... and i went down to the settings seeing my software version, i saw it was one ui 1 and i wanted to get 1.5... so i wanted to upgrade and went to software update and clcked update manually. During the process it prompts a table saying having troubleshoots authenticating your device. What can i do you guys?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@nisielezi wrote:

Maybe is a fake phone but i checked imei & antutu benchmark and all it is verified but this means that is Verizon's fault?

Perhaps it's a problem with the OTA update. Give it another chance, install Samsung's SmartSwitch on your PC / MAC, connect the phone via ISB and try the update from there. Might work better.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@nisielezi wrote:

Well i bought a day a go a galaxy s9 plus (verizon)... and i went down to the settings seeing my software version, i saw it was one ui 1 and i wanted to get 1.5... so i wanted to upgrade and went to software update and clcked update manually. During the process it prompts a table saying having troubleshoots authenticating your device. What can i do you guys?

The new android version should come in january.

Could you give us a screenshot with the authentication error ?

Are you logged into your Samsung and Google accounts ?

nisielezi
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Screenshot_20191231-232257_System updates UI.jpgYes i am logged in google and samsung account

nisielezi
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Maybe is a fake phone but i checked imei & antutu benchmark and all it is verified but this means that is Verizon's fault?

Anonymous
Not applicable

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@nisielezi wrote:

Perhaps it's a problem with the OTA update. Give it another chance, install Samsung's SmartSwitch on your PC / MAC, connect the phone via ISB and try the update from there. Might work better.

View solution in original post

Jason2011010
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is your carrier Verizon? Verizon doesn't use HSPA+.

nisielezi
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No my carrier is Telekom, i live in europe, albania. But this doesn't mean that the phone has to have issues with authenticating, right?

Anonymous
Not applicable

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@nisielezi wrote:

No my carrier is Telekom, i live in europe, albania. But this doesn't mean that the phone has to have issues with authenticating, right?

This is the US forum, perhaps you go to the albanian forum.

As to the problems : Open the Samsung members app, let it check the phone, You can also contact the support from there.

userPP3b4Sh2lB
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When i bought it it didn't had preinstalled the Samsung members,  when i try to install it from play and galaxy store, it says not compatible with device

Anonymous
Not applicable

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userPP3b4Sh2lB wrote:

When i bought it it didn't had preinstalled the Samsung members,  when i try to install it from play and galaxy store, it says not compatible with device

I suggest you do a factory reset .