cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Updating applications

I have been struggling to update my apps on my google play store on my galaxy S9. It would go up to 99% done and just wont move anywhere from there.

I've tried different secured wifi areas, turned off my powersaving mode to make my cpu faster but nothing seems to work. I have not tried to factory reset my phone but at this point I am running out of options.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Updating applications

Is the google play store app updated?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Updating applications

Hey, 

@Serch_26

Have you tried opening system settings/apps / Google play store /storage and clear the cache files?

An easy way to see if you are running the most recent play store version. Open the play store app/ settings/ scroll down to play store version and tap on it. It will check if your running the latest version and notify you with a pop-up.

If you installed a recent monthly security patch and the issue started soon after the standard wipe the system cache partition trouble shooting step might be worth a try.

Best regards,

CLF 

T-mobile

Galaxy S9 SM-G960U 

G960USQS7CSK3

Security Patch Level

December 1st , 2019