cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userA7dsChsXF8
Cosmic Ray

Upgrade Program

JUMP TO SOLUTION
In spite of paying $11.99 per month to be able to upgrade, I'm unable to do so. Multiple chats, emails and phone calls to no avail. Anyone having a similar problem?
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Upgrade Program

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you.

I wish I was equipped to handle your upgrade information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721.

You'll be in good hands there.

Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you.

I wish I was equipped to handle your upgrade information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721.

You'll be in good hands there.

Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

PT2205
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem. Financing through Samsung. I’m unable to upgrade even thought I signed up for the upgrade program and my account is in an excellent standing. Phone 2/3 paid off. The program is a scam. I have been trying to get someone to assist since March 3rd. eCommerce customer support is absolutely the worst I have ever received from any business. Ever!!! “Thank you for your patience while our team is working diligently to resolve the issue” is the only response I’ve been getting for the last three months! Extremely annoyed with Samsung. They lost the customer. Just curious – any luck on your end?

JessicaLove
Astronaut

@Samsung Zell Did you not hear that E-commerce is the wo...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@samsung Zell

Did you not hear that E-commerce is the worst for helping out? What makes you think its gonna be any different this time around after a thousand times in trying