cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useryaJr6w1Z6L
Constellation

Verizon S9 Android 10 Beta?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I know verizon's user won't be getting the stable version of Android 10 somewhere in February, but will we be getting a beta for now? I heard from a news source that a samsung representative said that we'll be getting a beta by the end of January. BUT where is it??

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Verizon S9 Android 10 Beta?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useryaJr6w1Z6L  Verizon doesn't participate in betas plus the beta is over you would need to wait until Verizon pushes the stable build of Android 10 out to there customers 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung_IGb8Y6A
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Beta is already over it ended in December before New year's and I'm on the official build S10

useryaJr6w1Z6L
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Your response doesn't answer my question. I'm referring to the S9 under the carrier, Verizon.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useryaJr6w1Z6L  Verizon doesn't participate in betas plus the beta is over you would need to wait until Verizon pushes the stable build of Android 10 out to there customers 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

BMG4ME
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When I had a Motorola phone that I bought from Verizon, we particpated in Android betas.  Since when did Verizon not participate and is this really true?

Samsung_6MqtE2j
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can a j7 crown upgrade to a android 10 beta