cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userBIWt0vLnwq
Astronaut

Very disappointed with the galaxy earbuds volume , why doesn't my s9 have a media volume limiter

why doesn't my s9 have a media volume limiter?

3 REPLIES 3
DarthRidiculous
Cosmic Ray

Re: Very disappointed with the galaxy earbuds volume , why doesn't my s9 have a media volume limi

It does! Just go to settings, then sound & vibration. In there scroll to volume tap on that, in this screen in the upper right hand corner, tap the 3 dots. It's right there. Also download sound assistant for Samsung. Tons of options for audio in that app, all exclusive for us! Combine that with samsung music and you'll be loving it. 

userqDJh0iGpw6
Constellation

Re: Very disappointed with the galaxy earbuds volume , why doesn't my s9 ha..

Go to your phone & adjust your earbuds to half volume. Now go to your Galaxy app for the ear buds, change the setting for tap & hold to vulume. Now tap hold both buds to max volume. Now you have both volumes set up. Now you can adjust your phone volume up to too loud.

userqDJh0iGpw6
Constellation

Re: Very disappointed with the galaxy earbuds volume , why doesn't my s9 ha..

Galaxy Buds have two volume controls. First is the phone (volume up and down), set this to half of the volume. Second is the Buds themselves. Go to your Galaxy Wearable app and (with both buds connected) go to your main screen & at the bottom of the screen tap touch pad, then set the left bud ro VOLUME DOWN, then the right bud to VOLUME UP. Now touch & hold the right bud until the volume max is at max. Back out & save setting. Now listen to music or whatever & use the phone (volume up and down) to adjust to your liking. Remember, two volume controls. Phone is one & the buds touch and hold is the other.