Constellation

Re: Voicemail notification / symbol not working on 9+

JUMP TO SOLUTION
My problem has been resolved.
userAIGXThJdOc
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Agreed. I don't think they understand the problem. What we want is the red badge number on the visual voicemail icon. It's on all the other apps. But as a busy business owner I don't care how many facebook messanger messages I have. What I need is the little red badge that tells me when I have new messages and how many I have. My text icon shows the red badge number. This was a serious goof up and oversight. I was a former apple user for 8 years and was convinced to switch to galaxy and it's really hurting my business. I now have to remind myself to check voicemail 10 times a day because there are two main things a business owner needs- 1) for the phone to work and have clear calls and 2) to know when a client has left a message so I can get back to them right away. You can keep acting like it's not a big deal Samsung or you can recognize and fix it. If there is an update that can fix this it would help me to not regret this purchase and I tell other apple users all the time: DON'T SWITCH TO SAMSUNG. Fix this and maybe I will stop saying that. And if this is an ATT thing- you need to work with them to fix it! 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userAIGXThJdOc What troubleshooting have you done in regards to your issue?