cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Wallpaper Blurred

Help! My lock screen picture is completely fine. However, as soon as I unlock it the background blurs. This is not due to a blur effect I have already looked and cant find any such effect in my wallpaper setting or display settings. I also know that it is not due to this because one day it was fine and the next it wasnt. Its super aggrivating! I have tried turning the phone on and off and it doesnt do anything. 

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Wallpaper Blurred

Have you tried changing the picture or reloading it?

Highlighted
Constellation

I have done both of those. Still blurred

Highlighted
Product Expert

My next recommendation may be to go into Settings>Apps, select the 3 verticle dots at the top right to show system apps, and scroll down to Wallpaper. When you tap in, tap on storage, and at the bottom you will see Clear Cache and Data, do both, then try and set up the wallpaper again.

Highlighted
Constellation

I just tried this. still blurry.  I did add photos to a comment below if screen shots would help.

Highlighted
Product Expert

I would try to reset all settings AND accessability settings. First, remove your background then click on settings> General management>reset, under reset make sure to choose only reset settings and accessibility only. After you have done that then place back the background. Hope this helps!

Highlighted
Constellation

Sadly this did not do anything. Robot Sad

Highlighted
Product Expert

WE would like to look into this further, is it possible for you to take a screenshot so the forum can see what is going on? you can add a home page and then take the screenshot. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Phone when unlockedPhone when unlockedLocked screenLocked screenYou can see it clears but only when looking at what windows I have open.You can see it clears but only when looking at what windows I have open.