Apple parts are made by Samsung

useramQhm3mC5d
Constellation

Re: Who is buying iPhone this year?

Not me

daddyjo827
Constellation

I own both a Note 10+ 5G and an iPhone 11 Pro Max. I have both ecosystems at full capacity (tablets, wireless ear buds, watches from both Samsung and Apple). I will say that Apple definitely has its share of issues much as Samsung, from my experience. Overall, the experience of Apple is just different. I tend to be a cross-platform user so my apps are similar across both ecosystems. I can say with certainty that, no matter your choice, you will be trading some issues for others no matter the side you are on. My main driver is my Note 10+ only because it is more open and works super well for my work. All the best!

Samsung_bn2jvSF
Astronaut

Apple lost my business long ago. When I couldn't do their system update because there wasnt enough space. I deleted pictures, music, downloads and apps. Was never able to do updates. Changed to android.

userHxXGGlxM0s
Constellation

Nope, staying with Android, Either Samsung, OnePlus or Razer phone. I would rather use a flip phone than use another iPhone.

Highlighted

@Keepitup... kinda a bad thing to dis Samsung on a forum filled with Samsung fans. In any rate... Apple, Samsung, or any other Android style is up to each user. For me personally, I loooove Samsung... hands down.!

Well its your choice and its up to you how you make of it. Enjoy whatever product you wish to use

Samsung_IGSYuny
Astronaut

I have had Apple products for the last 4 years until recently. My husband bought me the Note 10 plus for Christmas and a galaxy active 2 watch. I couldn't be more pleased with these products. Apple is very restrictive with apps and how you use their format. It's always the same with every phone and watch. It doesnt change. Samsung in my opinion and android's alike are forever updating and changing and are far more advanced and a whole lot less restrictive with their devices. I absolutely would not advise you to make this move. Because you are going to be paying for a 1000 dollar paper weight. Because I do not feel you will be happy with apple. But that's just my opinion. Everybody's got one.

Owen-M
Halo

Definitely not. I prefer my Note 10 plus because of the customization with it, arguably better screen than the iPhone 11 Pro Max, bigger screen also, the cameras are pretty much the same on both, but I love the s pen. Not having a notch is also pretty great lol and and having 45 watt charging. Not saying I hate Apple though. I currently own and love the Airpods Pro and prefer them much more over the galaxy buds because of the ANC and that amazing transparency mode that sounds much less robotic than Samsung's galaxy buds. Not saying the galaxy buds are bad though, airpods pro is almost a completely different market than the galaxy buds