cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userj6J5bKZr9H
Astronaut

WiFi calling and texts on other networks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I switched from Sprint to US Cellular, not knowing USCC does not provide WiFi calling and texts. I have zero service in my building at work, so I am constantly missing calls and texts. Do all other companies provide WiFi calling and texts?  Why would USCC not provide this, is it a cost factor?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
M107INFERNO
Cosmic Ray

Re: WiFi calling and texts on other networks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint all have Wi-Fi calling and possibly Verizon but I'm not sure. But T-Mobile is the only carrier I know that supports Wi-Fi calling on unlocked Samsung devices. If any other carrier does it would be Sprint. I wish AT&T did. I have an unlocked Note 10 on AT&T and can't even use the Wi-Fi calling features.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

JUMP TO SOLUTION

AT&T has wifi calling

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It honestly varies depending on the carrier, it's a good idea to check with your prospective new carrier to see if they offer the features you are wanting before you make the jump. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Comet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

But you have to have a branded AT&T phone ..Us Unlocked phones get left short

M107INFERNO
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint all have Wi-Fi calling and possibly Verizon but I'm not sure. But T-Mobile is the only carrier I know that supports Wi-Fi calling on unlocked Samsung devices. If any other carrier does it would be Sprint. I wish AT&T did. I have an unlocked Note 10 on AT&T and can't even use the Wi-Fi calling features.

View solution in original post