cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Terrishafer
Constellation

Work apps on edge

Is there a way to have my work apps on the edge panel? They don't show as available, I tried adding one to my homescreen but it still won't add to edge app.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
Comet

Re: Work apps on edge

Have you tried the Apps Edge and Widget Edge panels?

Dan
Galaxy S9 SM-G960U on Xfinity Mobile + Gear S2 Classic
Terrishafer
Constellation

Yes. I opened the panel for apps and hit edit. It won't show anything from my work profile.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Are the apps managed by your employer under a separate profile from your personal apps?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Terrishafer
Constellation

Yes they are.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Most likely you will need to work with the IT department to be able to move the apps to the edge panel. They would have restrictions in place that we would not be able to override.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Terrishafer
Constellation

Thank you

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

You are welcome! Please feel free to reach out again should you have any additional questions!