cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useroNEDArIK62
Constellation

Re: Yellowish tint on S9+ screen ?

@SamsungArthur

hmm its good way to be sure but this yellowish tint is not relate to 3d party apps and thats bug of blue light filter and samsung bad color balance .

look at here : 

https://www.theandroidsoul.com/samsung-galaxy-oreo-update-yellow-display-tint-problem-fix/

we hope you report this problem to samsung superiors to fix it soon.

useroNEDArIK62
Constellation

userf1Cg5SCukO
Constellation

I had the same issue but I had the night light on from Google books I'm not sure if that helps

Sharkattack99
Cosmic Ray

Yeah I'm having this same issue hopefully Samsung will release an update that fixes it, and hopefully it is just a software issue and can be fixed with an update.

userEXAceN08Ln
Asteroid

That was my issue! How do you turn that feature off? I couldn't find it in settings!

@userEXAceN08Ln

If it happened after downloading an app, I would check that app's settings to see if there is anything there. 

userEXAceN08Ln
Asteroid

I'm pretty sure it was something in the Google Ebooks night light settings  

userpiXnLldUM3
Constellation

Your right. I installed Google ebook app and allowed night light. Next morning screen was still yellow.  I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. I selected one of my book. Night light window appeared. Instead of selecting the allow button, I hit the settings button instead. I entered the settings area and disabled the night light.  Phone went from yellow to normal instantly. 

user9ilXob7VaB
Astronaut

Thank you community.  This issue has been driving me nuts for several days as well but I can confirm that this fix to disable the "Night Light" setting in the google ebook works 101%.  You can find it by clicking on the "Aa" and then the "Night Light" option will be displayed.  Relief then ensues. 

No need to do everything "automatically" for me.  I can turn on the "Blue Light Filter" just fine by myself.

userZ2c0xdeUxt
Astronaut

Thanks Man