cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Care Ambassador

after reminder update, I can't set a reminder anymore

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It just says reminder obsured of what I told it to remind me of. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: after reminder update, I can't set a reminder anymore

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@usernm2jIE1JY0 hahahaha! Wow! Well I think that's pretty ridiculous and extreme. No, you cannot file a class action lawsuit due to Bixby not being able to enter reminders verbally. Manually entering reminders still works, and there are TONS of reminder apps out there including Google Assistant that can help you out. Software gets bugs, it can't be helped. Stay patient, it will get fixed just as previous bugs were fixed.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Jamess467 you mean with Bixby? 

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes.  

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Jamess467 yup same here. Reminders are entered completely blank. The update supposedly fixed the notification bug and added call functionability for reminders, yet completely broke an easy way to enter reminders. Looks like I have to start using Google for reminders for the time being. Smiley Sad

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I dislike using Google.  If I wanted to use it,  I would have bought the Google pixel.  

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yeah I feel ya.

Udi9
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Yeah, same here.
I've also opened a thread about it a few weeks ago but didn't get a solution:

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S9-Questions-and-Answers/Bixby-won-t-set-reminders/m-p/29...
usernm2jIE1JY0
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

ANYBODY UP FOR CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT? THEY SOLD AND AVERTISED A PRODUCT WITH THIS FEATURE, THEIR UPDATE BROKE THE REMINDER FEATURE AND NOW THEY DONT HAVE A PRODUCT THAT DOES WHAT IT IS ADVERTISED AS. This is a bug on their operating system update and they are not fixing it. after 2 days on the phone and multiple hang ups from tech support "level 2". I switched from Apple for the bixy to set appointments and REMIND me to do things for clients. I rely on it for business. You can not offer and advertise a product then later have part of it not work. I will look into a class action lawsuit as far as I'm concerned I but the phone due to false advertising of functionality it no longer has.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@usernm2jIE1JY0 hahahaha! Wow! Well I think that's pretty ridiculous and extreme. No, you cannot file a class action lawsuit due to Bixby not being able to enter reminders verbally. Manually entering reminders still works, and there are TONS of reminder apps out there including Google Assistant that can help you out. Software gets bugs, it can't be helped. Stay patient, it will get fixed just as previous bugs were fixed.

View solution in original post

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What is the correlation between the illuminati and bixby and Samsung?  Unless you're trying to say that the company is trying to run the world?  

@Heisenbergwrote:

Also the illuminati are pedophiles and you can't believe pedophiles!