cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

boost mobile is robbing s9+ users. no 4G data at all and I pay for unlimited.

• I haven't had a stable hour of 4G LTE data since September.. <edit>... I pay for the unlimited data package and boost is only refunding me 30$ to my account for my trouble... Unlimited data package costs $50+. 
Their excuse is that the towers are being upgraded. 
4G is technically outdated now cause 5G... So why they even updating a outdated infrastructure? 
They must be okay trying to scam smart mobile device engineers like myself. 

I have display capture of the tech support convo and the whole time they are trying to scam me my device keeps having connection issues nd tech chat kept crashing nd reloading. 

5 REPLIES 5
Astronaut

Re: boost mobile is robbing s9+ users. no 4G data at all and I pay for unlimit..

boost is absolutely terrible even in a huge city like me i could never use there data, ended up years ago going to tmobile an since haven't had that headache. <edit> 😷 Cricket or Metro r amazing pre-paid services an will take your phone 📱 an use it there.

Astronaut

Re: Re: boost mobile is robbing s9+ users. no 4G data at all and I pay for unl..

I used to use boost a few years back nd they were no where near this wack... Their connection nd speed used to be faster then my Home ISP speeds. What happened
Astronaut

Re: boost mobile is robbing s9+ users. no 4G data at all and I pay for unlimit..

you can download a vpn to bypass the carrier throttling, and should get faster speeds.
Astronaut

Re: Re: boost mobile is robbing s9+ users. no 4G data at all and I pay for unl..

Normally vpn or DNS changer? Cause Quad9 is the fastest to me, second is cloudflare.
Which VPN do you recommend
Astronaut

Re: Re: Re: boost mobile is robbing s9+ users. no 4G data at all and I pay for..

I use cracked express vpn so I get unlimited for free. whatever works best in your area though. I tested 5 different ones and went with whatever showed fastest speeds on fast.com