cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asteroid

can not clear all notifications after update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After recent new system update on s9+ I no longer have clear all notifications when I view notifications at top. Now I have to open each notification and clear that way. (1 by 1 and time consuming)  Is a PAIN without the clear all option. Please help   Thank - You  ~Zan

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: can not clear all notifications after update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you experience these symptoms if you test your device in safe mode? Have you tried wiping the cache partition on your device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here! 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you experience these symptoms if you test your device in safe mode? Have you tried wiping the cache partition on your device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes I have all of the above. Clear cache once a day at min. (this only started after the new update)  I have ordered the s20 ultra. So im assuming this will no longer be an issue with me soon. Thank-you for your help. =)  ~Zan

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Wiping the cache changes noting. The option to clear all notifications are still gone.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the exact same problem - The "clear all" option beneeth all of the notifications is gone. Frustrating to have to delete notifications one by one. This is definitely *not* solved! 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You can but it takes time and you have to do it one by on. Go into your message click on it and delete

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do any of you have the clean sweep on your phone's? If you do use it because it lets you choose what you want to delete or clean up.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Has anyone found a solution yet?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After testing on our device the clear option is still available. Are you using a third-party launcher? Are you using a theme on your device?