cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: can't install app. app not optimized for use with secure folder

were u downloading any apps? or does it just pop up?
do you have secure folder active?

Highlighted
Constellation

Im Not downloading any apps and I dont even know how to use a secure folder so no, lol. Any idea what it is? I thought maybe if I restarted it would go away but it didnt help. 

Highlighted
Constellation

I'm getting the same thing.  It just started recently. I've never used the secure folder. I'm not trying to download any app. It just pops up randomly and is highly annoying.  Must be some kind of bug in that last update.  It probably installed that covid tracker everyones been talking about.   I hate updates that add stuff I don't need to a phone that was working perfectly fine!!  Thanks for screwin upmy phone and aggravating me Samsung. Good Job. 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

You guys should download Samsung Members app from Galaxy Store and report on there. 

From Explore -> Press the + sign on the bottom right -> Error reports -> Choose the issue category -> Report

Highlighted
Constellation

I started getting the same pop-up for the last couple of weeks. Thought maybe I picked up a virus or something so I did a virus scan using Security Master. Ive used SM for a few years now. Nothing popped up on the scan but when I used the cleaner and ram booster on SM the app would just close. Then I later checked my device admins and saw 2 SM apps as device administrators. Both icons were identical but one was a lighter shade of blue. So I downloaded Malwarebytes and ran a full scan. Security Master was flagged as  a "Android/Trojan.Dropper". Malwarebytes gave me the option to delete it so I did. That stopped the pop ups for a few days but now they are back. I think the virus infected other apps and thats the issue. Im going to back everything up and factory reset the phone. Galaxy S10 plus. Hope this helps

Highlighted
Asteroid

I have encountered the same issue. I have a note 10 on AT&T

Constellation

Please share how to fix this. Happening on my note 9.

Highlighted
Constellation

Having the same popup on my Note 9+ for several weeks. It would be appreciated if Samsung and just every company for that matter, if you would hear people's complaints with our issues, that you are responsible for and to fix them immediately.

I also can't listen to music via speakerphone after I have a phone call, because it says that I am still on a call and will play sound through the ear piece... Be accountable for your actions and mistakes Samsung.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I thought I was losing my mind but in fact this is a bug in the firmware. Note9 att here latest security version.

Highlighted
Constellation

Same here. I've been receiving this obstructing message for around 2 weeks. I don't even use the Secure Folder. Galaxy S9 AT&T with all latest updates.