Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: can't install app. app not optimized for use with secure folder

20200702_221631.jpg

Caught it on screenshot

Highlighted
Constellation

That's not good. We have the same phone and the same carrier. I hope they work fast to fix this problem because I am so tired of dealing with it. Come on Samsung, get with the program and get a new update so we can alleviate this problem. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Same thing here.  It's been going on for a few days now.  I have AT&T and a S20.

If someone finds out how to fix this, please share.

Highlighted
Constellation

Same thing here. Started abiut 2 weeks ago. Using a galaxy Note 9. Someone post a solution please. 

Highlighted
Constellation

I am getting this message too. It's driving me crazy.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Hi people.  After I posted my comment here someone tried messaging me to help fix the issue and asked for some information about my phone, such as carrier, model, IMEI number, SKU, software version, etc.

Just a reminder that some of this info, like IMEI #, is related to the device and should not be shared with anyone you don't trust. Be careful with scammers!

Highlighted
Asteroid

It's a samsung moderator. Click their profile.

Highlighted
Constellation

I, also, have been receiving this frustrating message over the last couple of weeks, or so. Any advice is much appreciated. The message is excruciatingly annoying! Thanks

Highlighted
Astronaut

Pretty sure its either an AT&T bug in their newest security update because everyone else that has this problem is on AT&T. It's either that or it is a virus, download Malwarebytes and get the free trial, (it wont charge you when it ends), and do a full scan. If there is a virus then delete it on malwarebytes and if it ever comes back then back up your device and do a factory reset. But I would expect for most people that it is an AT&T problem.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Why do they need my IMEI?  It's an issue with several people, why can't they reply with a solution or an answer here in this post?