Original topic:

chat head or phone popup

(Topic created on: 1/24/21 5:11 AM)
usereqInkFyVJh
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S9

I have done everything but a factory reset. One day my chat heads for all my apps quit popping up. And when I get a call I have to take the time to open my phone and open the phone app because the call no longer shows up full screen or even pop up. I don't know what else to do.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Ekamek
Sun
Options
Galaxy S9
Review your general notifications settings then app specific settings. S9 doesn't get Android 11 so not sure where systemwide changes came from but check notifications in phone settings then individual app notifications
0 Likes
usereqInkFyVJh
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S9

I have already done all that. I made sure all chat heads were turned on and phone full screen was set with noting else blocking their ways and the chat heads still won't pop up. and the phone calls won't pop up at all. They just quit one day and even tho all my settings are right (and I went thru every individual setting on my phone) they just won't work. 

0 Likes
Ekamek
Sun
Options
Galaxy S9
I am assuming you have reset apps. Search online to see if others went through the same issue and how they fixed it. Good luck in finding a solution
0 Likes