cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

dark mode

I got a question for my samsung community how many Samsung users use dark mode all the time is it good use it all the time or just at night does it impact the battery life I use it everyday is that a good thing or a bad thing 
10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: dark mode

dark mode uses less batter thus in turn extending your battery life
Highlighted
Constellation

I use it all the time
Highlighted
Galaxy

i use it all the time
Highlighted
Comet

I used it all the time and in all supported apps as well. Yes, dark mode reduces the drain on battery. I have use it since night mode became a thing on Samsung phones.
Highlighted
Halo

all day, all the time. Also the "force dark mode", so everything is dark 100% of the time..
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: dark mode

Hi when you say force dark mode makes everything dark like which Apps does it turn dark?.
Highlighted
Halo

Re: Re: Re: dark mode

hi. everything that the regular dark mode doesn't. at least on my devices. do you know how to get to it? it's in developer options. If you turn that on, everything is dark..I don't have a single thing that isn't dark. only catch, is when you restart the phone, you have to turn it back on again
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Re: Re: dark mode

Oh ok thanks
Highlighted
Galaxy

it's personal preference. I've tired it 100% of the time and it has a minimal effect on battery life. I have it turn on automatically at sunset. the major items that affect battery life are the brightness of your display and what other items you have active. apps, bluetooth, wifi, eta.