cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

deleted video but storage is saying the space is still being used

so if i record a video with standard samsung camera app and i delete the video..i noticed it is still occupying the space in my storage.. and now my storage is full even though i have deleted several videos i have recently recorded. i checked the trash and nothing is there. this happend only after recent update

1 REPLY 1
Supernova

Re: deleted video but storage is saying the space is still being used

Sometimes files leave residuals and that sounds most like what it is. I recommend downloading CCleaner from the app store. Its Bare Bones Basic and doesnt look very pretty and even has some adds in it but it will gather all of your junk files into one spot and delete them for you. It will even clear out your cache for you app by app. Like I said it's not the prettiest by any means but neither are we and we still get the job done at the end of the day right!! afterwards you can delete the app or you might find you like it. DEVICE CARE works pretty well but it tends to skip over a ton of stuff so I usually have it run along side CCleaner so head over to the app store and grab it right quick