cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

didin't get any updates in my s9 plus

Hey guys , I'am trying to make my s9+ updating OTA but i didn't get it yet ,My s9 plus is out of box 8.0 

after trying to make it 9.0 by OTA i could't so i do that manully but still didin't get the new update 10

so iam trying to make the update manully after 1 month or something like that any idea to solve my problem ? 

Phone INFO app tell me :

Original CSC code : empty .

firmware CSC code : XEU . 

Active CSC Code : NEE .

Available CSC Codes : is more then 70+ CSC code .

CSC Country : Nordic/ SE .

So iam waiting your help guys ! !! thanks .

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: didin't get any updates in my s9 plus

Thanks for your reply @This-is-me  , but you send me the firmware of s9 not s9 plus 

my phone's SM-G965F . Can you resend the link of s9 plus and the method how can i install it ? because i try before to make my firmware NEE but still didn't get any updates , Samsung Health didi'nt work too and secure folder, By the way my phone never rooted before out of box don't work !

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: didin't get any updates in my s9 plus

Thank you for this information. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.