cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userqSVjdtRuU3
Constellation

phone is calling everyone

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My phone is calling everyone I send a message to.  This only happened after the update. This is a $950 phone that acts like a $100 piece of garbage.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: phone is calling everyone

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @userqSVjdtRuU3, I think I know exactly what's happening. I believe your device is aggressively using the "direct call" feature. Unfortunately there is no option to change how aggressive this setting is.

Fortunately, the setting can be disabled completely and your phone will stop auto calling people your messaging.

To disable direct call, head to:

Settings>Advanced features>Motions & gestures>Direct call (disable it.)

That should fix the issue.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
1 REPLY 1
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: phone is calling everyone

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @userqSVjdtRuU3, I think I know exactly what's happening. I believe your device is aggressively using the "direct call" feature. Unfortunately there is no option to change how aggressive this setting is.

Fortunately, the setting can be disabled completely and your phone will stop auto calling people your messaging.

To disable direct call, head to:

Settings>Advanced features>Motions & gestures>Direct call (disable it.)

That should fix the issue.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.