I'm sorry to hear you're having issues after installing the latest software update.
I would suggest wipe the system cache partition first. It really does resolve a lot of problems after an update. A few times I've noticed some new options for app settings have been added.
1. Turn off the device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 to 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
4. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
5. Press Power key to select.
6. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes,
7. Press the Power key to wipe the system cache partition.
8. Once it's complete it will automatically highlight Reboot System Now.
9. Press the Power Key to restart the device.
Galaxy S9 SM-G960U
Android 10 One UI 2.1
Security Patch Level
July 1st, 2020