cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

the wireless charger doesn't work!!

Simeone who can help me with my problem, yesterday I was went to sleep and everything okey, I put my S9 in the wireless chárter and in the morning the phone has 100% but todas the charger doesn't Work and these charger is very important in my homero because all my family can used, please of Someone else can help me

PD: I'm 70% sure the problem is the charger and not the phone
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: the wireless charger doesn't work!!

Mine stopped working also!!
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

@--MzMariaJ wrote:
Mine stopped working also!!

Does it switch from fast charging to normal charging every 2 to 5 seconds going back and forth ?

Have you recently had a Samsung update to your phone ? The October update ?

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: the wireless charger doesn't work!!

It doesn't switch, it just stopped working. I don't know what the problem is.
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Do other phones work when connected to the wireless charger? 

If not, then it could be one , or more, of three things:

1. the wireless charging pad
  2. the cable between the pad and the wall adapter
  3. the wall adapter. 

You should be able to test the cable and wall adapter easily. If they both work, then it points to the wireless pad. In this situation, you would need to replace the wireless pad. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

There appears to be a fairly strong thread here which indicates that (as a result of recent firmware changes) S20 devices will no longer charge from certain wireless chargers. iOttie is a specific brand which is experiencing this issue -- when they are contacted, they are describing this as a Samsung software problem and referring support to Samsung. Other phones charge properly on iOttie chargers. Something clearly has changed which affects the sensitivity of the Qi charging process on the S20. This shouldn't be that difficult for the developers to sort out as it appears to be directly connected to the recent software updates.