Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user031lW2SIGo
Constellation

trade in

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi all

I used s9 trade in the official website to buy a s10. In the morning, I got my new phone. Unfortunately, I knocked the corner of the s9 in the morning.So can I trade in with this scratch?

Please give me some advice

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: trade in

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would recommend reaching out to our E-commerce team directly at 1-855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
userIPHSs4A3Nq
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Keep the phone unless you want to upgrade is the main screen cracked in any way if not trade it in or sell it. To me it looks like a little Nick and if I was in the market to buying a s9 I have no problems buying yours if that's the only thing wrong with it.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would recommend reaching out to our E-commerce team directly at 1-855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post