I do suffer from a lethal lung disease
why did the oxygen saturation got removed from samsung health?
it was very useful for me,
because I could monitor the oxygen saturation of my blood
over long periods but with the new update of samsung health it's impossible anymore
please bring it back
Solved! Go to Solution.
There is a post by @RedDragon marked as the solution here: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S10/Samsung-Health-Oxygen-saturation-removed/m-p/708385#M...
This is the answer for those within the USA only. If you are not located in the US, you will need to speak with the support team in your area for further assistance.
Hi, here is a solution:
1. Open play store.
2. Search for "Samsung Health".
3. Uninstall app.
4. Open phone internet browser and go here and download and install Samsung Health version 6.4.0.047:
5. Go back to play store and search for "Samsung Health".
6. Press 3 dots in upper corner to open Options Menu.
7. Disable Auto Update for this app.
8. Enjoy and take care!
I can only find Oxygen Saturation when measuring Stress (when it measures stress, heartrate, and oxygen saturation). I guess the only way to use it now is to measure stress.
Same thing happened to me.
Suggested work around short term fix only. This function needs to be restored Asap. All previous history not available after update. Very disappointed.