cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

wireless charging

Hello, 

My name is Gabriel! I'm a delivery driver that uses my phone while working for scanning and maps, etc. I'm always in and out of my vehicle constantly, and frequently have to charge my phone on routes.  I have tried several wireless charging docks that end up breaking over time. I wanted to suggest something that maybe will work and maybe you would like to look into. Maybe delvelope a small plug that will go into the phone and be wirless or bluetooth that makes a connection in the vehicle  with a cigarrett plug transmitter, and has a descent range so when out of the vehicle it can keep charging. As a delivery driver this item would diffentley be an eye opener for alot of people who are in and out of vehicles all the time.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: wireless charging

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.