JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

2nd Update Request this Year

(Topic created on: 2/21/19 9:16 AM)
useriNZZaK0hWy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Why did I receive 2 update request already this year? I got this watch just last Christmas. I was told be careful because this is a way for the Company to make the battery discharge more rapidly so you have to buy a new one? I noticed my battery's capacity is now shorter after I did the first update. I'm not sure if I should do another update request. Please tell me why a new update is reqested so soon after the first one?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungNik
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch

Updates go out for many reasons; such as security patches, UI improvements, and bug patches. It is generally not recommended to use the watch while the software is out of date as this can cause issues with your apps. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
SamsungNik
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch

Updates go out for many reasons; such as security patches, UI improvements, and bug patches. It is generally not recommended to use the watch while the software is out of date as this can cause issues with your apps. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context