cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

40mm Galaxy Watch Active 2 LTE number synch constantly disconnecting

My 40mm Galaxy Watch Active 2 LTE keeps saying Number sync  is unavailable.  I researched online and all of the cell phone carriers are having the same issue with this watch.  When I called Samsung the technician acted like he was not aware of the issue.  He said that I could send the watch back and they will take a look at it.  I bought this watch so I could leave my phone at home.   Samsung when are you going to fix this issue?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: 40mm Galaxy Watch Active 2 LTE number synch constantly disconnecting

Thank you for reaching out. However, Number Sync is an AT&T only feature. They are the only ones with the ability to support you with this feature. https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/wireless/KM1153552/faq/what-is-numbersync

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I don't accept that as a solution.

I believe Samsung and AT&T need to work together on this one.

Highlighted
Constellation

As of August 7th, 2020, I am having same issue. Working with Att on issue. They said should have issue corrected by Monday. Was told if not working, call Att back and they will have me mail it in for warranty issue since watch is only  3 months old.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Your issue sounds similar to mine, see link below:

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Watch/Numbersync-continuously-turns-off-or-is-suspended-w...

I have not seen any solution yet.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I had the same issue with a Active 2 LTE 44mm.  I believe it is an AT&T issue, although I am sure it would help if Samsung were to help AT&T whatever way they can.  It would help Samsung sell more watches.   When I logged into the AT&T website, it would say there was an error.  One time it dropped the NumberSync just trying to rename the device on the AT&T site.