cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
got-hacked
Constellation

Re: 42mm Galaxy watch keeps disconnecting from my phone Bluetooth

I turned off the wifi autoconnect...so far it's worked. I'll update in a few days, sooner if it randomly disconnect again.

userGGUuSmVM1y
Constellation

I am having the same issues, Samsung. Bluetooth connects and disconnects as it pleases 50 times a day. Often will be disconnected for hours. What is the solution Samsung? I need the issue resolved immediately.

Highlighted
userGGUuSmVM1y
Constellation

Should I be taking my phone and watch into a Samsung store? Or is there a update coming out soon with the solution?

@Tracey-Ann wrote:

Hope you can help. 

My watch has been working fine but the last 5 days it keeps disconnecting from my phone. It happenes around 8 times a day everyday.

I've uninstalled it and reinstalled the app also reset everything on the watch back to factory settings.

It's really annoying 

@Tracey-Ann wrote:

Hope you can help. 

My watch has been working fine but the last 5 days it keeps disconnecting from my phone. It happenes around 8 times a day everyday.

I've uninstalled it and reinstalled the app also reset everything on the watch back to factory settings.

It's really annoying 

Leedesert
Galaxy

Samsung, How long is it going to take beore you fix this issue?  This started after your last update and I'm not spending time deleting this and reseting that when the problem is your update.  Push out an update and fix the problem, stop asking everyone to give you all this information just so you can stall.

userbWVRVFK0EC
Astronaut

I have the 46mm and have the same problem and I also don't get my text notifications. 

been in contact with Samsung support numerous times and they have been no help. 

hopefully an update will come out to actually fix this but the number of iOS users that have these issues is awful 

Samsung_5192392
Astronaut

You might have to download the updated version