cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usereDcr5eENvP
Constellation

42mm LTE Galaxy Watch stuck on Tizen 4.0.0.0 and not compatible with AT&T

Using my Galaxy Watch LTE with my Galaxy S8 Active.  I already set up a wearable line of service with AT&T, but when I try to connect my watch to the mobile network it says (in the Galaxy Wearable app) my watch isn't compatible with AT&T's network yet and to check for updates for future compatibility. I have updated my watch through the app and still no ability to connect to my standalone LTE service.

Also, my watch shows it still has the original Tizen 4.0.0.0 firmware. I can't figure out if this is the issue, and if so, how to manually update the Tizen firmware. Attempting to update through the Galaxy Wearable app seems to never affect the firmware version on my watch. It tells me my watch is up to date. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: 42mm LTE Galaxy Watch stuck on Tizen 4.0.0.0 and not compatible with AT&T

Can I ask where the watch was purchased? Was it ever connected to any other carrier lines?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.