Original topic:

44mm Galaxy Watch 4 too large for small framed me

(Topic created: 08-27-2021 12:28 PM)
PeninaD
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Well, I've always gone with the smaller versions of Samsung watches until now.
I should have stuck with that plan...
Sending back the 44mm, ordered a 40mm because the watch covers my entire skinny area an inch above my wrist...so I lost $$ in that the trade in went from $185 to $135, and now no $50 accessory credit.
And it'll be another month until I get my new Watch 4, which will have a smaller battery.
Sigh
10 Replies
Adaboy
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch
I actually went in to best buy to try on the watches before release date and it seems the newer 46mm is smaller than last year's on my wrist.
MrMagoo88
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I just purchased the 46 classic and received it yesterday. The screen size is the same as my Galaxy watch 3, but the watch overall is smaller which is good. I guess components are getting smaller and they're able to reduce the bulk. It's a little too large for my wrist, but as a guy and a tech enthusiast, I'll live with it lol. I personally just want the bigger battery because I hate charging and I love using it for sleep tracking.
Adaboy
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch
I like the look of the buttons and dial on the GW3 better.
MrMagoo88
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Agreed! If the software of the GW4 could be put into the GW3, I'd be in heaven.
meech101
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Deff is smaller i had the 45mm galaxy watch 3 an uts bigger then the 46mm how is that
PeninaD
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
My local BBY didn't have them.
Only the sealed lucite display with a wooden bar inside where the watches were mounted.
0 Likes
PeninaD
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
There should be a chart available for wrist size : suggested watch size.
Come on Samsung, put one online.
0 Likes
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
alexishubbard
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Read me alone I'm not telling you cannot call the cops on you
0 Likes