Model code of Watch: sm-r815u

Baseband Version:imei 358603091488964

Bluetooth or Carrier? Bluetooth and tmobile

Model of device Watch is connected to: lg astro 2 plus

userGYveWwBm56
Constellation

Re: 46mm Galaxy Watch battery drain.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This isn't a solution.  Seems like all models are having the issue. 

Are you really working on this?  I work in product software development- 4 months is a very long time to track down a bug that is obviously a part of a readily identifiable update. 

If you really think this bug is resolved could you let us know, I can still return my watch for a full refund. 

userhOozFAco5b
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userGYveWwBm56 wrote:

This isn't a solution.  Seems like all models are having the issue. 

Are you really working on this?  I work in product software development- 4 months is a very long time to track down a bug that is obviously a part of a readily identifiable update. 

If you really think this bug is resolved could you let us know, I can still return my watch for a full refund. 

Echo above. It is undoubtedly the update, I have tested the results of this three times. The watch is cripled as is the phone app unles syou update and have terrible battery life which was not a problem before the update. DIscraceful.

userqoiTaNz3Jc
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

An update was pushed to mine today. Will be interested to see if it improves anything.

userE3tu2pyZcR
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Phone carrier is T-Mobile and I have thethe note 8 with the same problem my watch life is short .....Real short but I love my watch

userhoDlHrT3ZE
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

same here with 4.0.0.1 update, before it left 68% between 6h and  22h, now only left 15% at 21h ...... 

possible to downgrade to 4.0.0.0 ???? 

userOSvErDqXcx
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
This Samsung with these answer tell that we are idiots this watch is for garbage battery fake fake specifications
user6vVeF3kcSJ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My battery stays at close to a full charge for weeks if I keep the watch powered off... i think Samsung's next suggestion will be to power off until you want to use the watch, then power off again.....

userkN3gX3WZgT
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

With the release of Tizen 4.0.0.1 my Galaxy 46mm watch uses ~1% of battery per hour. Most importantly, the battery power management is consistent. I don't see a large battery drain with app use compared to before the update was introduced.

EHatton
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Before the 4.0.0.1 update I was getting about three days of battery life from my watch.  Since the OS update I get less than a day.  I have almost everything turned off.  It appears that Samsung health is using most of my battery.  I am only using steps, heart rate monitor, and sleep monitor.  I like this watch but this is battery life is terrible.