cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userbYpTtOq3Bg
Constellation

Re: 46mm Galaxy Watch battery drain.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

the watch battery is not the issue the galaxy wearable app is causing this issue.. I went and upgraded from the Gear s3 frontier thinking that the battery went bad and the watch was barely getting me through the day. went and bought the galaxy watch 46mm and the same thing happened barely a day and half .. nearly took the watch back. but decided to install the app on my iphone and bang 5 days of use. 

Samsung please stop distroying your products with crapy apps like the galaxy wearable app, because i still want to use my watch with my S9+. but for now I'll have to stick with the iphone for the watch Smiley Sad 

userI0aqqYErae
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I agree. Spending that amount of money for a smart watch that I have to keep in power save mode. I can get that with a 19.99 watch.
userWYlQQtNCYv
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Right oin, I can't stand it when these manufacturer's fail to look at their own products to determine inefficiencies

userwlLIQOeGeT
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got one for Christmas and don't wear it because it is a pain in the butt charging it all the time. I should have returned it. Smiley Sad

userOSvErDqXcx
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

With this answer you actually tell us we are idiots shame on you this watch is fake it’s for garbage you layer 

user5vduhM1ZWG
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Struggling to get two days out of my watch so very disappointing considering all the hype regarding great battery life. There's no point in switching everything off to save battery life as this makes the watch useless. May as well keep it switched off. I think my next step is to go back to Samsung to get it looked at. I was originally told the battery would last a week by a Samsung representative, so what's happened? Other than that nice watch. 

userf1KU6foYkt
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Time to go class action people. Same boat. Terrible battery life unless you turn everything off and just use it as a... watch. I already have a watch with a battery life of 5 years.

Dissappointing.

user5AAyrukp1N
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Very bas battery life after 2 weeks and update...from 4 to 5 days now getting 1 to 1.5 days.....please fix this issue Samsung!!!

user6jcTzrO1Sa
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the exact same issue. Initially when I bought it in September, the battery was lastying 4 days and still having 15% left. Nowadays, despite even turning of the HR, my battery lasts 2 full days and that's it. Extremely frustrating...

user7MhogTeNDk
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So this might be a one off thing.  Sunday night charged my 46mm watch to 100% picked it up at 7am,  got home from work around 8pm and it was at 11%, weird....maybe it didnt charge right put it on the charger, took it off at 10 or 11 for a 80% charge woke up at 7am and the battery was dead.....