cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

46mm galaxy watch

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung alot of the community wants to know are you planning on releasing a black 46mm galaxy watch (LTE) variant to the market I'm very interested in knowing you plans for this watch and I would love a response if you can at dsanzano@gmail.com please. 

What do you think community do you think samsung should instead of just one color that has two colors on one? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: 46mm galaxy watch

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I appreciate your inquiry. We currently do not have any news on this topic and can not speculate if there will be a black galaxy watch released. Stay tuned to Samsung.com for any updates regarding this question. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I appreciate your inquiry. We currently do not have any news on this topic and can not speculate if there will be a black galaxy watch released. Stay tuned to Samsung.com for any updates regarding this question. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok well I and the community are hoping for one or even more color variants of the watch.

userAW03soLvbq
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought a black cover which will go over the silver area of the watch. Still waiting to reciere it since it's coming from China. I'll post a picture when I get it!!😆😆😆

glennmandrews
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

it was not worth the wait !!!! reminders does not work...... really could of gone a bit better with the security why cantg you make the screen a finger print reader for samsung pay save typing in a code !!