Original topic:

6 classic not hearing calls

(Topic created: 11-14-2023 02:41 PM)
usercAAc6g7mAo
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Has anyone had issues with their galaxy watch not hearing the call through the watch?

I can receive and answer calls on the watch however I cannot hear anyone through the watch. I hear them through the phone even when the phone screen says it's through bluetooth connected watch.
7 Replies
Cezus
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
To switch calls from your phone to your Samsung watch, you can do the following: 

Go to your watch's Settings

Select Connectivity

Select Bluetooth

Check if Play phone voice call on watch is turned on

In the Phone app, select Answer Preferences

Select Accept on watch, answer on watch

0 Likes
usercAAc6g7mAo
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
All the settings have been checked. Resets have been done. I don't have the options for phone connections on bluetooth. It doesn't show anything to connect to but it is connected to the wear app. I've tried switching in the call to the watch as well and the icon will show that's it connected through the watch but still comes out through the phone
0 Likes
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
On your phone: go to settings then connections and then Bluetooth. Tap the gear next to your watch's name. Do you have "calls" turned on?

usercAAc6g7mAo
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yes and it's the only option and its turned on
0 Likes
SunshineSam
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Same thing happens when trying to hear music through watch. Watch will turn music on phone but not watch on watch. I dud get it to work once. Thrn I don't know what happened. Maybe when I signed in again or something. If I remember how to do it, I'll let you know and maybe it will work for the phone calls too. If course with the phone app. Just same concept though....maybe. Idk, just trying?
usercAAc6g7mAo
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I didn't think to try the music. I just tried it and it will play the music from the watch. But not the phone calls. That still has the sound coming from the phone
0 Likes
SunshineSam
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Sorry for the mispelled words on my previous. Along with the hacking of my phone came someone that likes to mis-spell my words, all because the hacker can't spell.
0 Likes