Original topic:

Absolutely LIVID-Galaxy Watch 4

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
JLA781
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello Friends,

I wanted to share this experience with all of you. As an active member of the boards, I wanted to share this and make sure you are aware of something I experienced.

I purchased a brand new Galaxy Watch 4 classic in black 3 weeks ago from Samsung. When I purchased this watch, I babied it, you know that deal. By the time it arrived, this was already on the screen (https://www.zagg.com/en_us/glassfusion-galaxy-watch4-classic . It was my newest pride and joy.  I have owned every classic style Galaxy watch since the beginning.

I noticed after about a week, the watch kept resetting. I would set it up, put it on, go to work, check the time at lunch, reset.  I would set it up, go to the soccer pitch, run, check my health stats...reset.  I would set it up, go to bed put in on the charger, wake up...reset.  After 2 weeks i finally called samsung and sent the watch in.

Last week, I get an email.  "You have to pay 128 dollars" to get your watch back...because it is not under warranty.

Um, what?  I call...and they tell me my LCD is scratched...and that I need to pay for that as part of the repair. And that they will replace the MOBO under warranty...imagine that.  

I throw a fit.  I've babied that watch and had a screen protector on it since day 1. I know that watch had no marks on it.  You know know how it is, you baby you're new tech.  I am really upset...but paid the 128...i have no choice...but this is VERY UNNACCEPTABLE.

0 Likes
2 Replies
JLArnold
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Wow. This is not good..
0 Likes
PeninaD
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Probably scratched by some grunt at the repair shop who pried off the screen protector.
0 Likes