Original topic:

Active 2 Sleep Issues

(Topic created on: 4/22/21 5:00 PM)
userjgwW64ljNq
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Iʻm so frustrated. One of the 2 main reasons I got the Active 2 watch was to track my sleep habits. It was great during the month of February. However, as soon as I did the update it has been HORRIBLE. Prior to the update, I felt like my sleep data was accurate. I had decent amounts of deep sleep. Obviously not nearly as much deep sleep as the other areas....but it would vary between 1 hour and 1.5 hours. 

Since the update, the amount of deep sleep has been near ZERO! How is that even possible? The most Deep sleep I have tracked has been 40 minutes. This is RIDICULOUS. What is going on?

I tried factory re-setting my watch twice. I made the watch tighter around my wrist. I donʻt know what else to do. Itʻs not the watch. itʻs the UPDATE! Please ADVISE!!!!

3 Replies
userRme17VpcMx
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Same problem. I guess it affected by broken rest pulse. Rest pulse almost always '-'. I have a Garmin on the other hand - and it shows the same values as before the update. No changes detected except Samsung firmware.

0 Likes
userYO5Qr5OUkn
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

i also have this issue.

0 Likes
userUuayehZJoO
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I've also been having this experience.  First it was the fact that deep sleep cycles really started to get smaller.  This started sometime in 2020.  Now, (I'd say since about March) it's even harder to get any deep sleep recorded and if I do, it's a very short period of time.  Also it seems that the time I'm asleep is starting to shift too - like it's recording my time as though I was in a different time zone than I am.  It's extremely disappointing as this is a feature I use VERY heavily.

0 Likes