cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Active 2 Vo2 update

I am a triathlete and thought getting this watch was a great idea. Since all of the people around me have Garmin I thought I would try something different.  Well I'm not that satisfied to say the least. I have been on bike rides that go 100 miles and which takes about 5.5 hours. Battery dead or it goes into energy saving mode which loses your workout anyway. I have even been 50 to 60 miles away from home and the GPS drops and I couldn't find my way home from some small town. 
Recently I did the latest update and went to go check out the V02 max at my masters swin. Well for the first couple thousand yards I thought things might have fixed some things. Nope. It stopped working. I thought the battery died but I just got home and put it on the charger and its dead. Not even charging. I hope that its not because it's my daily watch. Let me know if anyone else is having these issues after the latest update. 
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Active 2 Vo2 update

First what model of watch are you using and check your settings on the watch to see if wifi is enabled
Highlighted
Asteroid

Samsung Active 2. But its been on the charger for 45 minutes and still dead. Can't tell if it was the pool or it over heated.
Highlighted
Asteroid

Hmm sounds like a complex issue, only thing I could recommend is to attempt to turn on the watch and see if you are getting any messages ect or is it just dead.
Highlighted
Asteroid

Just dead . Heading to store now to have tech support look at it.