Original topic:

Active 2 Warranty Denied Water Damage But Never Exposed to Water

(Topic created on: 1/23/21 4:09 AM)
userDrmSi2nLJ7
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

So disappointed and now angry.  I can't believe how many posts I'm seeing about this same issue.  It leads me to believe one of 2 things... these watches have a flaw that allows water to seep in or Samsung is conveniently tagging repairs as water damaged... both as a way to deny warranty claims.

Other that walking with the Active 2, this watch has NEVER seen water, not even a shower.  It is LUDICROUS that it shows signs of water damage.  Three calls and all fail to escalate... each time the repair center is closed or voicemail is full.  I am going to make one more call to request an exception, if I'm unsuccessful, Samsung will have lost a loyal customer.  No more of their TVs, phones, watches, laptops, etc.  I may only be one consumer, but I will spread the word with friends and family, post on the user forums, other message boards and social media.

I'm usually not one to support lawyers, but this is a class action suit I will gladly join. 

Bye Bye Galaxy! Hello Pixel!

1 Reply
userrIL5RAAFDg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Sue them

@userDrmSi2nLJ7 wrote:

So disappointed and now angry.  I can't believe how many posts I'm seeing about this same issue.  It leads me to believe one of 2 things... these watches have a flaw that allows water to seep in or Samsung is conveniently tagging repairs as water damaged... both as a way to deny warranty claims.

Other that walking with the Active 2, this watch has NEVER seen water, not even a shower.  It is LUDICROUS that it shows signs of water damage.  Three calls and all fail to escalate... each time the repair center is closed or voicemail is full.  I am going to make one more call to request an exception, if I'm unsuccessful, Samsung will have lost a loyal customer.  No more of their TVs, phones, watches, laptops, etc.  I may only be one consumer, but I will spread the word with friends and family, post on the user forums, other message boards and social media.

I'm usually not one to support lawyers, but this is a class action suit I will gladly join. 

Bye Bye Galaxy! Hello Pixel!

Sue them in small claims court 

0 Likes