JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Active 2 Watch Overheating

(Topic created: 02-15-2020 02:43 PM)
AdamP
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Wifes watch has the overheating warning come up on the screen about 4-5 times a day, not sure what to do, it's only two weeks old.

80 Replies
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Watch

Can I have your full model code, serial number, and IMEI number (if LTE) via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Watch

Can I have your full model code, serial number, and IMEI number (if LTE) via private message as well?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userOEoyF0QnsL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I just bought my watch today. Went to gym listening to spotify  and literally overheated every 5 minutes with the phone shutting off. Extremely disappointed with this product. I just upgraded from the 2nd gen gear watch and was really looking forward to this device. Samsung, please reach out to me to address this. 

0 Likes
userAh1biCcuQ3
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

My wife's watch has also been overheating the last couple of days, the watch was purchased In Australia by me in Oct 2019 as a birthday present. Extremely disappointed and hope Samsung actually respond and offer a solution to this issue

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

@userAh1biCcuQ3 Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

0 Likes
Twoturnspin
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

You have got to be kidding, Samsung is a worldwide company why on earth do your play this region game.  You contact Apple in any country you get consistent support worldwide, including warranty issues fixed.

You guys really need to catch up.

As a new Samsung owner I find this pretty frustrating.

Also rsther than just publishing a fix on here or saying there is no fix you want to take it offline.  Seriously???  Have you every heard of transparency.

userDvxebFAqeG
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

My watch is doing the same thing, were you able to get it fixed 

0 Likes
Twoturnspin
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Doesnt seem to be a fix for this that anyone has reported.

I moved to s10plus and active watch 2 combo from iphone 11pro max and Apple Watch 5 last month.

The phone had worked out well but the Active Watch overheating problem is pretty bad.

It amazes me that there is zero response from Samsung on this, quite an expensive product and seems to be zero acknowledgement of issue let alone any hope that this peroblem will be foxed.

Samsung_VkzUkAy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I would send it back

0 Likes
userv2yWpQA4UW
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have the same problem. It started the day after I got the watch. I get half an hour until it overheats and then the battery dies in 3 hrs. I took it to a Samsung tech who deemed this to be acceptable operation. Well done Samsung!