JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Active 2 Watch Overheating

(Topic created: 11-09-2019 11:33 AM)
AdamP
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Wifes watch has the overheating warning come up on the screen about 4-5 times a day, not sure what to do, it's only two weeks old.

80 Replies
userOL7Y8vP832
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

AdamP,

I returned mine to the place of purchase. My son has a Galaxy watch 46mm that he has had almost a year and he has the same issue with it overheating. You should consider returing the product if possible. Samsung has not made any attempt to rectify this issue...and resetting the watch, turning off many features and looking at many websites and this forum does not seem to resolve the issue. 

SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

@userOL7Y8vP832 We have followed up with you in private messages. Let's continue the conversation there. 🙂

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Samsung_02KeHtM
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I've had the watch for 2 weeks and it has been displaying that it's too hot, then shuts down. Please help 

userlW5Zufa8oA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have same issue. Active Watch 2 is about one month old. Suddenly watch says that it is cooling. Multiple messages about cooling. Then battery drains.  Ugh.

userPN8RikzETB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Mine started doing this too. Took it to a Samsung store, they told me they can't hep me. Pretty unhappy. 

user2pM2DZlIdA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

This is happening to me too.. super annoyed considering the price 

SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

@user2pM2DZlIdA and @userPN8RikzETB I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Ezra_Hagar16
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I bought 1st Gen in May and I haven't had any problem

0 Likes
userl4MJ0kPn8h
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

My watch is 2 days old. worked fine 1st day. Today it will stay on maybe 10 mins gets hot and shows the cooling down message and then shuts off. Really disappointed and dissatisfied. Samsung needs a fix and quick.