JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Active 2 Watch rash

(Topic created: 12-29-2021 07:38 AM)
user7dXr8adYHi
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi i would need a solution for the rash this watch has been causing me. When i got it a little more than a year ago i wore it everyday and i noticed my skin was irritated by the whole watch strap and heart rate monitor. At the beggining i taught it might be hygene so i washed the watch 2 to 3 times a day ( strap and wrist ). But problem didn't go away so i stopped wearing it and as time flew by i forgot about the watch and the rash went away. I started using it again 3 days ago and again i have gotten a severe rash ( it is a big rash in my opinion). I quite like the watch so is there any solution to this problem i would apreaciate the help :).

20211229_154311.jpg

20211229_154309.jpg

20211229_154314.jpg

2 Replies
LorOne
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Looks like it might be too tight. The watch & bands also produces moisture in that area which can cause bacteria growth. Have you talked to your Dr about this?
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello, I understand how concerning a rash is. I would like to get this over to our specialty team so they may look into this further for you. Please send a private message with the following information: http://bit.ly/2XERsky If the PM link is not working for you, you can click on my name and send me a private message directly from my profile.

Full name:
Complete physical address:
Contact phone number:
Alternate phone number:
Email address:
Model Code of the watch:
Serial number or IMEI number of the watch:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.