Original topic:

Active 2 Wrist burn

(Topic created: 07-30-2021 07:39 PM)
userwE1wTmWPek
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have been wearing my Galaxy Watch Active2 regularly for months without issue. I take it off at least every other day to charge and clean it. I took it off today and have a blistered burn on my wrist where the sensor sits. I love Samsung products but am concerned by this.

16276990704366834875304060777154.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

I understand how concerning this is. I would like to have our specialized team look into this further for you. Please send a private message with the following information. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Full name:
Complete physical address:
Contact phone number:
Alternate phone number:
Email address:
Model Code of the watch:
Serial number or IMEI number of the watch:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
fungurl2010
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Everyone has this problem the watch it overheats easily and something goes wrong with it after a couple months so you really probably can't fix it but go get a refund

Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

I understand how concerning this is. I would like to have our specialized team look into this further for you. Please send a private message with the following information. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Full name:
Complete physical address:
Contact phone number:
Alternate phone number:
Email address:
Model Code of the watch:
Serial number or IMEI number of the watch:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes