cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Active 2 causing pain in hand and up arm

I just got the active 2 for my birthday about a week ago and i had a dull ache start in my hand and go up to my elbow today. It got worse and worse to the point i was thinking about setting up a doc appointment thinking i had carpal tunnel. I kept loosening my band thinking that was it but still no relief. I eventually took it off to charge it and took a nap. When i woke up there was no pain in anymore. Not thinking it was the watch I put it back on and sure enough about an hour later i can feel that ache again. That's when I started looking things up online and stumbled onto here. Id like an answer to why this is happening. If it continues im taking this thing back. It's cool but not so cool that im going to be in pain to use it. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Active 2 causing pain in hand and up arm

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your full model number and serial number/IMEI in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Active 2 causing pain in hand and up arm

MIL-STD-810G