cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Active 2 disconnecting over 100 times a day

Hi all, 

Please please help. We are in lock down. No place to seek help but here. I did bring my watch back to shop where I bought as Bluetooth keep disconnecting and I had tried ever solution known to man!!!! From all support possibilities. The man in the shop just said " leave your app" open".  So I left feeling very silly.... And it worked until I got home and I opened em, or took call or breathed. As I type, it is binging.... The only time it doesn't bing..... Is if I don't touch my phone!!! Would really love to get to know this watch and be able to keep and enjoy it. I love the feel of it and has more fearures than my last fitbit, apart from Samsung pay 😭.  Anyway, need help quick, theses times are hard enough without a binging watch!!!!!!

Please help! Or can someone give me number or ema to get in touch with Samsung support?

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Active 2 disconnecting over 100 times a day

I have the same problem. Active 2 watch and Galaxy S9 plus phone. After updating yesterday, the plugin keeps crashing. I tried the fixes with resetting and uninstall, reinstall everything in the order that was given to no avail. The watch is a month old. I am LIVID. I lost all my data and have a useless watch. Since a bad update tanked it, I want an update to fix it. What is going on Samsung? 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Active 2 disconnecting over 100 times a day

Hi,

i would really ally like to know how the get in touch itch Samsung about how this? I saw their app where then can access your device to help troubleshoot is not for wearables.   Would really appreciate reply. Like yourself, just don't have the will to reinstall and be disappointed again!!