cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Active 2 glitching

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello all. My Christmas gift of an Active 2 watch has been great for about one month. It has started to haptic tap and flash from screen to screen randomly. Unless I disconnect it from my phone "A20" it will keep openeing the Galaxy app over and over again. If I close the app the watch will just re open it. It seems like the screen is detecting touches that are not happening. I thought maybe it was my sleeves but even with the watch on my wrist it will madly jump to random screens.  - Please assist.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Active 2 glitching

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try calling (1-800- Samsung) and let them know about your issue.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

have you updated the device recently?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, today but the problems continued

Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try factory resetting

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try calling (1-800- Samsung) and let them know about your issue.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem after 2 weeks the screen started glitching and opening apps and changing watch faces. I can feel the haptic as it just randomly does it.

Been waking me up.. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@usert5raoo0Qrp Thank you for reaching out. If you have already reset the watch and are still experiencing the symptoms, please send a private message with the model code and the serial number, and whether the watch is Bluetooth or LTE. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Got mine repaired, LCD replaced, the notes were "Minor residue and wear bands".

I don't even remember wearing it in the shower in the two weeks I had it... so not sure what happened there.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok